Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Digital Citizens

http://prezi.com/1un-z0mfzzio/copy-of-untitled-prezi/

I had planned to share what my students posted on my EdModo pages, but I have no way to share the Glogsters with you now. Here is an example of a Prezi one of my students did. My Digital Citizen project focused on implementing Digital Literacy (the focus of the poster Ken and I made...) which really means having students practice using technology in an appropriate manner. What the project did, was it asked students to explore the theme of the novel Animal Farm. They then needed to display the theme through some digital medium. (Glogster, Pixely, Prezi, etc.) In addition to practicing using technology responsibly, students were also displaying data in a digital format, another key indicator of digital literacy. I really wish you guys could see the other examples, but this was the only student who didn't use Glogster.

http://www.glogster.com/ihateglogstersomuch123/animal-farm-project-v2/g-6ku7thls08oiddb1jfdsva0?s=nameglog

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment